Fully Adjustable Split Seat Saddle
Introducing a redesigned classic. More functions and a shape specifically designed to provide versatility. With our Crown Seating Canyon stool, you’ll have the option to sit down comfortably and still reach your patient. The stool’s split-seat design allows width and angle adjustments to be made for a more personalized fit.
The Canyon Ergonomic stool offers a seating opten that encourages proper posture positioning, which alleviates stress on the back, shoulders and neck.
The Wide range of seat width and tilt adjustments enable this elevated seating solution to virtually fit any body shape. The chair is specifically designed to relieve pressure on both male and female body forms.
Comfort, ease of use and support are easily achieved with minimal effort when you use the saddle stool in your operator or treatment room.
It’s the perfect solution for doctors, hygienist, lab technicians, dentist or any one that works in a leaning forward position.
- Dual lever seatplate adjustment with 15 degrees of tilt.
- Lightweight design
- Split Saddle style seat
- Tall cylinder
- Beige powder coated metal base
- Hard Floor casters
- High resilience injection molded foam
- Full tilt adjustment allows user to sit comfortably while working.
- Distinct anatomically designed seat conforms to the natural shape of the body.
- Technologically advanced injection molded foam provides excellent support and comfort.
- Multi-angle pelvic positioning helps reduce lower back strain.
- Improved balance point allows you to bend forward and reach further with less strain.
- Small seat size allows the closest positioning to the patient.
- Weight: 28 lbs
- Stool Base Diameter: 23″
- Floor Seat Height: 25″ – 31.5″
- Seat Measurements: Width 13″ x Depth 16″